This month I finished off quite a few products:
- Colossal mascara one of my favorite mascaras yet read my review on it here !
- Line stiletto liner in black brown, one of my favorite brown liquid liners
- Kirkland face wipes, great makeup remover for the face, and very inexpensive
- clean and clear oil sheets this was a meeh product, for what it is, I can easly find cheaper oil obsorbing papers anywere else for less money. nothing special.
- Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover. great eye makeup remover but Targets UP remover is just as good and cheaper so, no need to repurchase this.
Out of all of the things I finished I would get more of the liner, mascara and face wipes. The rest, I have already found cheaper alternatives so I don't need to repurchase them.
Were there any products you guys and gals finished off this month?