Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First Impressions: Fango Brillante Mud Mask.

Borghese Fango Brilliante Brightening Mud Mask for Face and Body



The mask comes in a heavy duty glass jar with snap clasp closer that securely seals the mask in the jar.
the size of the jar is pretty substantial. The jar hold 17.6 oz of product so it will last me quite a while.It has a light rose scent. I saw this at Costco about two weeks ago and I immediately grabbed it. It was $28 with an $8 coupon so it was a great deal and I could've wait to go home and try it.

First off let me say, that this is NOT a mask for people with sensitive skin. The packaging states that it is suitable for all skin types but this is strong stuff. It has a very powerful and borderline painful tingly sensation as the mask dries on the skin. It is especially tingly on areas that naturally collect sebum, such as the t-zone, and for me, the back of my cheeks. I was shocked at how strong it was but I could also feel the mask drawing out the nastyness out of my pores and when I washed it off my skin felt great,and refreshed.

I wanted this mask for its brightening  and skin-evening property, so we will have to wait and see how that goes. I will probably to an in-dept review on this mask at the end of June to see if there was any results.Over all though I really like the mask, it leaves my skin feeling clean and I can see that after one use my pores were visible smaller.

No comments: