Hi everyone I'm here with a really fun and pretty purple eye with glitter. all of the eyeshadow were from my LA colors quad in Sweet pleasure plus some Stila. I find theses at my local dollar store. I actually wore for this look to work the over day (minus the glitter) and i got a lot of compliments. with the glitter it would be a great party or clubbing look
I actually did two versions of the same look by changing up the lips, so one is a funky fun night out look, and the other a more socially acceptable version.
Note: I planned on putting glitter so i didnt put on my base till after all the eye makeup was finished.
- Primed my lid with UD primer potion
- Selected the two lightest purple colors, mixed them together and applyed that to my whole moving lid.
- Then with a medium fluffy crease brush i selected the well loved pink and applied that above the purple. blending as a go to diffuse any harsh lines.
- Lastly taking the darkest purple I took a stiff dome brush and wiggled that purple into the outer corner of my eye and in circular motions built up the color to create some definition and dept.
- the purple from the quad wasn't quite dark enough for me so I grabbed a purple shadow from one of my old Stila pallet and used that to deepen the outer edge more.
- To adhere the glitter to my lids I used LA Splash eyeshadow sealer/base and glitter Iv had for a long time.
- eyeliner top and bottom (kohl) and waterproof mascara Maybeline Colossal.
- For my lips I used two MAC lipsticks the nude is FAUX and the bright neon purple is Play Time.
- My base is VIP Gold Collection Super + BB cream from skin 79
try as i might i couldn't get a good close up pic of the eyes so this was the best i could get out with out throwing off the color.
I hope you guys enjoy and i hope it was interesting :)