Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Review: MAC paintpot : Soft Ochre

Hi! Today's review is on MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre. This is $17.50 a jar and is available at any MAC counter or Online.
The color I have is Soft Ochre, a warm yellow color base cream color that, I like to use as an eye primer.  MAC calls it a long wearing cream. These have become very popular choices for eye primers because they are long lasting and depending on the color you chose can act like a color neutralizing base for your eye shadows.
Soft Ochre is very smooth and creamy and applies easily on my lids and  acts very much like an eye primer, because it drys to a powder finish and helps to prevent creasing though out the day. The effect of this primer is very similar to that of Urban Decays primer potion in Eden, (I have reviewed) both are matte and yellow based products that look and act the same.
I like the sleek packaging of the product. maximum style minimum space.

No comments: