Sunday, January 13, 2013

Style Trend _ Color Blocking:Triple Scope Ice cream





Some times I can have a very mean Boyfriend, the first thing he said to me as I was walking up his deck he called my outfit a triple scope ice cream :[ sooo mean! In the end tho I kinda liked the name so it stayed with me and I liked my outfit so I still wore it out.
This is my take on the color blocking trend, I paired teal pants with a pink and white top. It has been warm and bright in Nor cal for a few days  so I decided to wear a very bright and fun outfit to match the day. I chose all pastel and "spring like colors" to add some color to off set the gloomy weather we have been experiencing recently. 
I hope every one is haveing a great day!
Shirt and pants: Ross
Moccasins: Lucky Brand 
Infinity scarf: Target
Bag: Colhaan (old)
Lips Maybelline Color Whisper_A Plum Prospect (review)
When I wore this outfit it was warm and sunny, now its COLD!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: