Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Review: Maybelline Color Whisper: A Plum Prospect





 Hello! Today I have a review on the new Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in the color A Plum Prospect.
I was shopping at Walgreens with my boo and he came across this color and said "get this color"! This was $7 at Walgreens. These are packaged in a silver tube and a matching color lid to show the color of the product. The print of the name on the cap is very whimsical and fluid, it adds a nice touch to the overal presentation. The Whisper line of lipstick is a moisturizing line that is marketed to be a sheer wash of color.  These are pure pigment colors suspended in a gel formula so there are no heavy waxes or oils. The texture is very smooth and glides on like butter. The effect of these lipsticks give you soft and moisturized lips with sheer hints of color. I really like them, this color in particular is a beautiful pink purple. This is my kind of colored lip. This is a darker pink with the purple tone it really tones it down but still stand out. These stay on my lips for a long time and act like a lip balm. I love how my lips feel and wearing this means that I don't have to use lip balm at all. 
Overall these are great moisturizing lipsticks with sheer color that act like lip balm! Awesome combination of moisture and color. Great product.

No comments: