Thursday, November 1, 2012

Victoria's Secret Luminous Cheek and Face Highlighter

Hello! Hello! I have another review for you guys today! Today I'm reviewing Victoria's Secret Luminous Cheek and Face highlighter in Striking.  This is a face highlighter in a stick form! I got this at VS on sale for like 3 bucks great find and awesome product. This is an excellent cream highlighter that is nice under my powder foundation for a "within glow" or on top for a really pretty pink blush with gold shimmer. 
This product is packaged in a sleep black tube with VS in bold white print on the side. the product is despence by twisting the body. 



           This is a light peachy pink with small gold shimmers. This cream stick is very pigmented and shimmery there is 14 grams of product.


I really like this find. This is a excellent highlighter and light glowy blush. Because this is a cream product it gives a really fresh and dewy finish that makes the skin look very sweet and glowy. I really enjoy using this two ways, one under my powder foundation to make my skin look glowy and another on top as a highlight and blush combo. When I apply it that way the peachy pink color comes out and gives me a shimmery highlight and light flush of color. 

No comments: