Monday, March 17, 2014

Review: Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream NO 27: Honey Beige

(photo: Amazon)
Hi everyone today's review is on the Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream NO 27: Honey Beige. I tried this BB cream after hearing really good reviews on both blogs and Youtube. One of the reasons I never really used BB creams before is because I could never find a brand that had a shade dark or yellow enough for my complexion. When I saw that Missha had a yellow toned BB cream I was super excited to try it. I picked this up at my local Asian beauty shop in LA. This retails for about $27 dollars, its a bit pricey but after using it for a decent amount of time I have come to the conclusion that it is worth it!
This BB cream is light on the skin yet has very good coverage. This BB cream probably has the highest level of coverage. It is comparable to a medium coverage foundation. This BB cream is formulated to lighten the skin, even skin tone, and help prevent wrinkles. This also has an SPF of 42+++, despite having such a high SPF there is very little white cast in flash photography. I like this BB cream because it gives me very good coverage, it feels light on my skin and it holds up well to my oily skin. One pump is enough for my face, I have acne scars on my cheeks and this is able to cover up the redness perfectly. Sometimes I don't even need concealer. 
Another plus is the packaging of this product. The BB cream is in a squeeze tube with a pump. That is probably the best packaging ever for a foundation. You can get every last drop of the BB cream without wasting a thing. The pump also makes it extremely hygienic and clean. 
This is a good buy, something I would definitely repurchase!



No comments: