Wednesday, June 18, 2014

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Ginger

 I think I have found my all time favorite concealer! This NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in  Ginger is so perfect. I normally would never splurge this much on a single makeup product that's not a pallet or foundation but as it was my birthday at the time and I had a $10 credit to Sephora I decided to pick it up. I first heard about this product on YouTube and it work so well on her that I wanted to try it. This concealer is formulated to be long wearing, crease proof, be light weight on the skin but high build able coverage. I personally love it as an under eye concealer, it doesn't crease at all and it covers up my dark circles perfectly. 
The color Ginger is a perfect shade match to my NC 30/35 skin tone. It blends effortlessly on my skin and has high coverage with one coat. I dab some under my eyes, around my nose, and a little on my acne scars. I blend it out with my fingers and set it with powder. Lately I like to just use this and set with powder. I highly recommend this product.

No comments: