Friday, December 21, 2012

Review: MAC Sheertone Blush: Gingerly

 I have been on a blush crazy lately! I have been loving using blush again. It gives such a nice flush of color and makes the face look healthy and happy. Blush in the fall and winter time is the perfect way to add color in dreary and cold months
I have always wanted to try the Mac shear tone blushes from Mac and I am so happy this is my first choice. This was 20.00 and is available at any Mac counter or store and this is a permanent color. Gingerly is a cool tone mauve pink that has hint of a brown undertone, which I found to be a great blush/contort color for my skin tone.I have light/medium skin tone and this would work great on fair and up to skin tones to the 35-40nc/nw range
 A shear tone blush from Mac is a lightly pigmented blush that is very forgiving and is great for layering colors to build up the colors. I find this to be perfect for people who are light handed with there makeup or who are new to makeup and are afraid to make mistakes. This blush is virtually impossible to make a mistake with. The blush give the skin a natural pink flush to the skin and also acts like a slight contour on my cheeks and I find it great for every day as it makes putting on blush and a contour very fast and easy. 
This is a great everyday color and the Shear tone range is gorgeous range that makes for blush application easy and simple. 

No comments: