Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ulta 20% off Sale Haul

Goodness graciousness  it has been a minute sense I last posted on my blog! a lot has been happening in my life, and I have been having too much fun with my boyfriend and busy with school! hopefully now I will be more consistent with post and can write more review and fashion post again! I have been testing out a lot of products in my absence and look forward to writing a lot of review on new products :)
On to the haul! I only picked up a few things this time. I really needed some new mascaras and liquid eyeliner so I picked up the new NYX The Curve liquid eyeliner to try out and see if its any good and so far I like it, took a couple tries to get the new handle down but so far I like it. I also picked up a new Age Rewind concealer because I broke my old one but twisting it backwards and the top part broke into pieces. I wanted to try the new Maybelline mascara in the cat eyes packaging. That alone, sold me in to getting it. I also picked up one of and oldie but goody mascara the Grow Luscious mascaras. One of my favorites. 
I hope everyone is well and look forward to more posts! ^_^


No comments: