Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Review: H2O+ Water Activated Eyemakeup Remover

 Today's review is on H2O+ Water Activated Eye makeup Remover, I got this at my local Marshals for 6-7 dollars. This is my second bottle and I love this stuff. This is a water activated gel that lathers into a soft creamy eye makeup remover that will gently remove non-water proof makeup.  So this is great for days with regular eyeshadow and normal mascara. H2O states that this is an "oil free, fragrance free gel that gently foams away eye makeup and mascara with out irritation or dryness. "
This is a clear gel product that required water to start lather. It is a very gentle cleanser that is non irritating and doesn't sting the eyes. This is my favorite way of removing my eye makeup because it is the gentlest . On days when I'm wearing regular mascara and eyeliner and a little bit of eyeshadow, this works beautifully. However I can't use this when I'm wearing waterproof mascara, this isn't strong enough to break down or dissolve waterproof mascara, it leave too much mascara left and I would have to go back with a wipe.
That being said I still really like this stuff. I think its an awesome eye makeup remover for normal/ regular eye makeup.

No comments: