Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tag: 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Yay! Beauty tag, thanks Connie for the Tag! I actually first saw this tag on YouTube from BeautySavvy. Whom I love, she has such great personality.

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
  • My most inexpensive beauty item? that's kind of difficult because I can usually find some good stuff at my local 99 cents store that is super cheap. But the cheapest item I use on a daily basis would be my grey eyeshadow that I use as an eyebrow powder by LA colors that I got for a dollar at Dollar tree. 
  • My most expensive item is my UD 15 year anniversary eyeshadow pallet. MAN biggest single item splurge yet! wheew!!!!! 55 dollar price tag was steep, but a good friend gave me an Amazon gift card and it covered! thanx!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
  • WATER PROOF MASCARA!!!!!!!!!!!! omg I love my mascara but it can be the biggest pain the but to take off. But because I love the look of lots of lashes and long full eyelashes, I always use it. unless I'm too lazy to care or I just cant be bothered anymore. I actually went through a phase were I just wore regular mascara. It was very refreshing in the sense that I didn't have to spend so much time removing my makeup at night and it was less of a chore.
3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
  • ummmmmm........ idk how to answer this because I dislike my products to taste like food. It doesn't appeal to me.
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
  • Lips: I cant be bothered to reapply it every time it wears off, lip balms are the way to go!
5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
  • sigh I hate to say it but it has come to the point where I kinda have to wear a powder foundation every day. Now I truly feel like a slave to makeup :P

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
  • To have character, personality and the ability to make me smile,  be passionate, whether it be about me or his own personal passions, to be a gentlemen, and an awesome smile is nice too. 

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 
  • hmm, rather than a specific item, I would much rather get gift cards or something like that, because there is so much that I want to try and experience that I can't narrow it down to something specific. 

No comments: