Monday, February 27, 2012

Haul!

Hi guys, it has been a while since I've last posted, but school has really begun to pick up and I haven't had any time to blog! :(  but I have some coming out soon! and here, I did pick up some goodies and I'm here to share.
I did a major purchase on UNT website to buy backups of my favorite powder foundation, the Ideal Glow, and while I was there I wanted to try their new Dewy Finish Powder Foundation. The Acne Clear was a free gift with purchase. Next, my trusty eyelash curler broke on me today so I did a quick emergency run to Ulta and picked up a new one, its by Japaneque, Its called the Power Curl Eyelash Curler and it was expensive! 19.00 jeesh... it better be the best eyelash curler Iv ever tried! lol JK we'll see. While I was there, Ulta was having a buy two Maybelline products get one free, so I picked up some new mascaras to try, and the new Age Rewind concealer I've heard good things about. 
We shall see... Happy shopping friends! until next time!

No comments: