Friday, August 26, 2011

Review: Lancome L'Absolu Rouge lipstick in Exotic Orchid


Hello, this is a review on the  Lancome L'Absolu Rouge lipstick in Exotic Orchid. This retails for $29 at any Lancome store, counter and online. I did not purchase this myself it was gifted to me. This is a sweet berry mauve color that is really pretty.  This is a pretty dark color but I still feel comfortable going out in it. This has an SPF of 12 in the formula and smells like floral scented baby powder.

I find this lipstick to be a little drying, but a little lip gloss fixes that. This is pretty long lasting and only faded a little in a couple hours time.
I find this color to be a great fall color for me, and I really like it. For $29 dollars it is very steep, however i was looking on line and they have a wide variety of colors and I have my eyes on a few. But for reality sake, I would only get more for a special occasion or if I had extra money to burn.

1 comment:

J said...

I love the sheen on this, but you're right, $ 29 is pretty steep!