Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday Goodies!: Christmas Shopping for New Skincare!








Seaweed Clarifying Toner: This is a refreshing toner that leaves my skin feeling clean and tingly and the best part is that alcohol isn't in the top five list if ingredients. This uses menthol for that tingly clean skin feel.

Aqua Fortis Instant Hydra Boost Serum: This is very light weight and super hydrating serum. For some reason my skin is exceptionally dry this winter season so I thought to give this shot to see if it will help.

Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion: I got this in the hopes of it helping in fading my acne scares. This uses tea tree and has a very strong scent. Iv used it a couple times, and overall I like it for now.

My Beauty Diary: Orange Blossom and White Lotus Sleep Concentrate: This was on sale and I was looking for a sleep mask. This has orange blossoms and white lotus to help retain moisture, This is also lightly scented with orange blossom and it smells amazing. I have been using this as a sleeping pack at night.

Kio Pearly White Eye Enhancing Gel: Thanks to my Aunty she picked me up this eye cream for my dark circles. She loves it and I wanted to give it a shot.

Naruko: Apple seed and Tranexamic Acid White Hydra Milk: I have been wanting to try out Naruko products for a while and I was talking to the lady and I told her I wanted something that could help with my acne scaring she recommended  this and I gonna give it a shot!

I hope every one had a great Christmas and spent time with friends and Family. Happy New Years lets make 2013 a memorable one!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

That's really great! I'm going to look into buying that seaweed toner because I hate how mines reeks of alcohol smell!

-Lisa
The Lovely Memoir