Saturday, December 8, 2012

Review: Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Eye Treatment

Today I have a review on an eyecream that I have been in love with for quite a while. Back in 2011 I was looking around for an eyecream that I could use daily and not be paying 20+ every time  I was shopping at Marshals one day and came across Elizabeth Arden products and this was there. This was 9.99 and I love it!  Marshals has a wide range ot Elizabeth Arden products and I can always find this when I stop by.
This is a daily eye cream that is formulated to help with tired eyes and dark circles. This helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles. This is very moisturizing and it claims to dry matte but I always put a concealer on top. This is fragrance free and is suitable for contact wearers. This doesn't irritate my eyes or stings.  This small tube last along time. I use less than a pea size amount of product every day in the morning for both eyes  and  this tube can easy last me 6 months. For 10$ this is a great price. 
I find this cream to be very hydrating and smoothing. This has helped with my under circles and When I used this my dark circles look lighter and less terrible. This is great under makeup. It absorbs well into the skin and doesn't change the effect of makeup on top.  This has a cooling  feel and is very  comfortable on the skin. 
The packaging is nice. I like that its a squeeze tube, it helps to be more hygienic and convenient  instead of a pot form like most eye creams are, this makes it easier, faster and cleaner to use and apply. 


Overall I enjoy this product a lot. Its a great inexpensive everyday eye cream  absorbs fast into the skin and works great at minimizing and helping my dark circles and puffy eyes in the morning.  

1 comment:

Scott said...

This is the most useless product ever made. It didn't do a thing for puffiness under my eyes. It is also expensive. A waste of money buying it. My advice is, save your money.