Monday, December 10, 2012

Family Day in SF

 Hello!I have another outfit of the day post. I enjoy posting theses casual fashion type posts. My family and I spent a beautiful say in SF and went to the California Academy of Sciences. The place is beautiful, it has an underground aquarium, indoor rain forest, space Exploratorium, a 'living roof' and an African arts exhibit.  Its a great place to spend the day in and its in the middle of Golden gate park so when your done with the Acadamy you can  visit the De young museum, and the Japanese Tea gardens
 For this outfit I wanted to be casual and comfortable. Jeans and a jacket are a must because SF can get  cold really fast and a jacket or a cover up is a must in the city. 

I hope you enjoyed this post:)
Jacket: American Eagle
White blouse: Talbot
Black Jeans: Marshels
Belt: Talbot
Boots: Ross

No comments: