Friday, June 8, 2012

Review: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation NC 35

Hello! I have returned! lols Idk why I had such a long hiatus but I'm back now, with lots of review and  fashion posts!
I have a new review today. I'm excided! this is my first MAC powder foundation. This is the MAC Studio Fix powder foundation. I have it in the color NC35. This is part of the permanent range at MAC and is available at any MAC counter or store. This is $29.99 and has 15grams of product.  That is a lot of product. That will last me a long time so the 30 dollar price ticket is okay, plus I love this product enough to justify it. 
I love this powder! This has been my go to face powder since I got it. This powder is medium/full coverage but is light weight. This is a great powder, it offers good coverage, light weight on the skin,  and is long wearing. This evens out my skin tone and offers medium coverage and then with a second layer it can easily be full coverage.
  My skin loves this powder too, I have acne prone skin and it didn't break out at all. This is a great foundation for oily skin because it absorbs oil very well and stays matte for a long time.
A big worry I had with this powder was the fear of cake face, because it's a full coverage powder, luckily tho I'v never had that problem and even if I used too much powder my skin, through out the day would take out the powdery look. And if that didn't work FIX+ works great at de-powdering and refreshing the skin. 
Overall I really like this powder, great coverage long lasting and awesome color selection. 

1 comment:

Diana said...

Ihave to try this out!

http://petitemini.blogspot.se/