Monday, October 24, 2011

Review: Elizabeth Arden: Clear the Way Mask.

This has become my holy grail product for my acne prone skin.  When I discovered this and the results I got from using this product I was so excited. This cleanser/ mask has help my skin clear up and stay clear for almost 6 months now. I still do get the occasional pimple but overall my skin has been very good to me and I can honestly say it is because of this product. I came upon this product randomly at my local Marshalls and because I heard good things about Elizabeth Arden products in general I decided to give this cleanser a shot. 
I am so happy I did. This was only 5.99 at Marshalls and it retails for almost $30 at a department store. Major deal and when I found out how good it is to my skin I hunted them down from all the Marshall in my area. I'm stocked up for a while now.
The texture of this product is of a thick grainy paste that acts like an exfoliate and cleanser. Though the title of the product states "mask", its really not. Its a very textured paste that is better for cleansing and exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and if I let is sit on my skin for a few minutes as a "mask" it leave my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. For everyday use it may be a bit much and for skin that is already pretty sore and has large active acne I would not use this. This is more of a "keep the pimples and break outs away and to never form".  kind of product. A skin care upkeep. I like to use this about 2-3 times a week to give my skin a perk up.
This is fragrance free and dermatologist tested, so it should be suitable for people with sensitive skin. The bottle holds 3.6 oz of product for a merger price of 5 -6 dollars is a great price. And even though I stocked up on backups I am still working on my fist bottle of this stuff. You need very little to cleanse your face.
my skin April 2011
 My skin now Oct 2011
(ps: I have no foundation/bb cream on, just mattifying powder which is translusent)
 As you can see the acne has disappeared from my cheeks and forehead. very happy :)
Overall great find. A repurchase for sure. I highly recommend this for people with acne prone skin. It really helped me and maybe you too :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's great you found something that works for acne, I am still on a search -_- for something that's not too harsh