July is over and that mean July favorites! YAY! This month has been a great one; school let out, I did some serious damage to my bank account and along the way found some time to relax.
so first off I have
- A Wet and Wild Highlight and contour blush,"silk Finish" line in the color c171. This is a beautiful color that is great mixed together for a peachy pink color or use the stripes separately for a specific color. And the best part is that it was at the 99 cents store!
- NYX round lip stick in "Tea Rose" a really pretty mauve pink.
- Palladio herbal eyeshadow primer, soon becoming one of my favorite eye primers
- Duo Dark eyelash adhesive, for some reason iv been wearing falsies a lot this month and I'm always grabing this one.
- L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof mascara
- Tarte Maracuja ceaseless concealer, favorite under eye concealer.