Monday, November 18, 2013

Vampire Vixen





Hello beautiful people! I just came back from my friends Debut. She had a beautiful silver and black themed party in her own beautiful home. Her entire house was completely decorated, filled with food, desserts, a punch fountain, dj, photographers, and a photo booth! I know my outfit isn't completely silver and black, but I didn't pack any silver clothes. I recently bought this new red velvet skirt and it was the nicest thing I had. I mixed it with a black cami and the only silver jewelry I had. A simple silver stone necklace and a silver spiked headband.
I really like this outfit, I felt like a sexy vampire with the rice color of the skirt and the silver jewelry I had a great time filled with friends, food and fun.
Sorry for the quality of the photos, I forgot my camera and had to use an Iphone5 with flash :(
Cami: F21
Skirt: Lapis
Cardigan: Charlotte Russ

No comments: