Sunday, October 13, 2013

To the Dog Beach

Hello lovelies! I hope every one had an amazing Saturday, me and my bestie went to Huntington beach again to relax at the beach and see Corgi's at the "Corgi Beach Day". It didn't quite as we planed it but it all turned out okay because we got to see the cutest pure white Siberian Husky puppy at the pier. She was such a sweet heart. So friendly and lovable. Makes me want a puppy so bad. For the beach trip I wanted to be comfortable yet mostly covered. It was a very cool and windy day, I chose a dark blue 3/4 length sleeve top with white shorts. I made my beach bag, it is my first DIY project and I love it. It  was so easy and can be made out of anything. 






I hope every one had an amazing weekend. Its finally starting to cool down and the weather is entering fall. I'm excited for the season change, time for sweaters and jackets!
Happy Weekend!
Top: TJ Max
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Target
Bag: BF shirt
Photos: Leslie Yee


No comments: