Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Awesome Deals Haul! Target and Marshalls

Starting with Target!
Right now Target is having a 50% of selected shoes on clearance. I have been eyeing these shoes for a while and the moment it went on sale I grabbed one. They still have many in all sizes so hurry and check it out :)

 
These shoes were original 24.99, on clearance for 12.99
 



 These Boat Shoes are AWSOME! omg they are so comfy and casual and plus $7.49 (75%) DEAL! original 30 bucks



 This Bag was only 7.00  I love the classic look to the bag and I find it to be great for a weekend bag and for school
 
Target also had some scarves on sale and so I picked up two each for $6 (50%)

Next is MARSHALLS my home away form home. lol jk I found some Steve Madden glitter ballet flats for $15 great find and super comfy.
 


Go and take advantage of these great prices! see ya next time :)

No comments: